Social media blasts The Rock over photo of his daughter at pool06/12/2019
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson deleted an Instagram post of himself with his 3-year-old daughter, Jasmine, at a swimming lesson after he was criticized because the little girl wasn’t clothed.
Nearly three million users, including Josh Brolin and David Beckham, liked the photo before it was taken down, but others said it was inappropriate to share because the girl wasn’t wearing a bathing suit, Yahoo! reported.
“Why is she naked though?” one Instagram user wrote. “I love the Rock but this pic isn’t necessary for social media. They made bathing suits for a reason,” another posted. “I'd never post a pic of my child naked in a pool on social media,” another concerned Instagram user wrote.
Others, however, defended Johnson, saying it's hard to get kids to wear any clothes at all and in many cultures not wearing a bathing suit is completely normal. “This is very normal and not sexual in any way with our culture," a Polynesian commenter wrote, according to Yahoo!.
In the photo, Jasmine is perched on the side of the pool while Johnson is in the pool ready to catch her when she jumps. Johnson often shares photos of his three girls and has yet to comment on the criticism.
Source: Read Full Article
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is a ‘journalist,’ judge rules
- Water Bottles Appearing In The "Game Of Thrones" Series Finale Seems About Right
- ‘Unmasked’ book ranks media members who hate President Trump the most, from Jim Acosta to Mika Brzezinski
- The Jonas Brothers Let Their Dad Listen To Their New Music First
- ‘Gloria’ Earns The Lumineers Fourth Adult Alternative Songs No. 1