How to get a FREE beer today on Britain's national beer day06/15/2019
BEER fans can get a FREE drink to celebrate Britain's national beer day today.
The deal is offered to you if you first sign up to cashback website TopCashback, buy the beer and then show the receipt to get the money back.
The popular drink is celebrated across the UK on June 15 because that is also the date that Magna Carta – a symbol of human rights – was sealed in 1215.
But because just one day of celebrating beer isn't enough, the TopCashback offer is actually available until June 30, or until 2,500 free drinks have been claimed, whichever happens first.
It applies to purchases made in any UK shop, supermarket, or pub excluding Scotland.
You can get up to £5 in cashback, but you need to spend at least £1 to be eligible.
Sadly, the offer is only open to new customers or those with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback.
It's of course also only available for those aged 18 or over.
How to get a free beer
- You'll first need to create or sign into a TopCashback account
- Once you're a member, take a photo of your beer receipt and upload it here. Another option is to download the TopCashback app and upload the receipt there
- The receipt must show the date and time of purchase as well as which beer you bought
Once you've followed the steps above, keep in mind that it can take up to seven days for the cashback to appear in your account as pending.
It can then also take up to 30 days before you can withdraw the money to your bank account, but there's no minimum payout balance.
Of course, although free drinks can be tempting, please drink responsibly.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
Here are the best reward and cashback credit cards in the UK.
Plus, we share our five top tips on how you can get cashback every time you shop.
Dads can also get free food and booze on Father's Day tomorrow – here's how.
Source: Read Full Article