Joules Black Friday Sale 2020: What To Expect| The Sun UK10/22/2020
JOULES is a favourite on the high street for heritage clothing at affordable prices, with options for women, men and children.
We'll be checking out Joules' Black Friday sale 2020 in the hopes of landing a bargain or two – last year, the retailer discounted by as much as 50 per cent across a variety of departments.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Joules' Black Friday deals here
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year's Black Friday sales fall on November 27, the final Friday in November.
The Black Friday shopping bonanza immediately follows the US celebrations of Thanksgiving, which is on the fourth Thursday of the month.
Sales aren't limited to the day itself, however: often, retailers start discounting items ahead of time, with sales on through Cyber Monday.
Make sure you shop around to get the best deal on Black Friday sales. You may be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
When is Cyber Monday and will Joules be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on November 30 this year. Most retailers who take part in Black Friday also continue their sales on Cyber Monday, so we're expecting Joules to do the same.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from Joules' Black Friday sale 2020:
We're expecting bargains aplenty from Joules' Black Friday sale this year.
With discounts of up to half off last year, across men's, women's and children's, we're hoping to see similar offers this November.
Last year, shoppers snapped up everything from outerwear to baby buys to home accessories and gardening gear.
Whether it's a new coat, the perfect present, some fancy Christmas decorations or even a mini jumper for your pooch, you'll be sure to find something in their deals.
What was in Joules' Black Friday sale last year?
From floral printed outerwear to Chelsea boots, there were sales aplenty on easy-to-wear, everyday items.
Shoppers also snapped up cosy knits, ditsy print dresses and gilets, as well as Christmas decorations.
For those who can't wait until November, the mid-season sale at Joules – with discounts up to 50 per cent off – is live now.
- Blue Mountain Spruce Christmas Tree, now £280, saving £70 – buy here
- Bobbie Dipped Hem Swing Jacket, now £27.95, saving £52 – buy here
- Longline Padded Jacket, now £49.95, saving £20 – buy here
- Rain water resistant pet coat, from £14 – buy here
- Fernhurst padded winter coat, now £186, saving £92 – buy here
- Lightweight quilted jacket, now £34.95, saving £25 – buy here
- Winfield cotton zip babygrow, now £18.95, saving £8 – buy here
- Knitwear – Look out for soft cable knits and cashmere designs, which come in all styles from round neck to turtle neck and many more.
- Shoes – Joules have catered for everyone's footwear needs, as they have smart shoes for men, women and children, as well as boots and heels for women looking to up the glam for Christmas. They also have wellie boots to make winter walks that bit more comfortable.
- Jackets and Coats – Black Friday is the perfect time to stock up on your winter warmers with the cold months of December, January and February still to go through. From parka jackets to smart tailored coats and gilets for all the family, this is an absolute must to keep your eyes peeled for.
- Home furniture – From laundry baskets to log fire holders, coat pegs and a shoe rack, as well as a dog bed, coffee table, and much more, these are the items you can treat yourself to or give as a gift to new homeowners this Christmas.
- Gardening – From gardening tools to garden furniture, Joules has left no stone unturned, which is why snapping up one of the brand's table and chairs sets is a great way to prepare for spring and summer.
- Suits and Blazers – Christmas party season is fast approaching, which is why men will want to snatch up Joules' sleek tailored items if they are discounted.
- Dresses – From formal dresses to everyday pieces which can be worn for the office as well as for a day out, there are tonnes of options to suit every woman and child's needs.
- Accessories – No outfit is complete without accessories, whether it is a belt, bag, or hat, scarf and gloves, these bargains are not to be sniffed at.
- Baby buys – Babies grow out of their clothes so quickly, which is why snapping up clothes, bibs, and sleepsuits at a discount is always advisable as you don't feel so guilty when your little one grows out of them. Plus Joules' vast array of children's toys, playmats, as well as cuddly animals, will be the best gift a child receives this Christmas.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Joules delivery cost?
Joules offer a vast array of delivery options for customers.
Those who want free delivery can select the Click and Collect option, but fear not as there are other alternatives for those who can't get to a store.
Standard delivery will only set you back £3.95, unless you spend over £49 in which case it will be free.
For £5.95 customers can get Next Day Delivery, which will arrive the next working day if ordered before 6pm, and those who want a weekend delivery can opt for Saturday Delivery for £6.95.
International delivery is also an option from £9.
Do Joules offer free delivery?
Yes. For customers who do not want to fork out even more money after they have made their purchase, they can opt for the Click and Collect Delivery option.
Click and Collect allows shoppers to select their nearest stores to pick up their buys completely free of charge the next day – but only if ordered before 12pm.
Shopaholics who spent over £49 on their shopping spree will also get free standard delivery.
Does Joules offer any other discounts?
Students can get 20 per cent off at Joules – click the link here.
NHS Staff will also get 20 per cent off.
Found what you wanted in Joules' Black Friday sale? If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
For those who are stuck for present ideas for their loved ones will want to take a look at Michael Kors' impressive Black Friday sale.
Need a sparkly Christmas jumper? Check out the best Christmas jumpers for women on Sun Selects.
Source: Read Full Article