May half term holiday deals in the UK from £119 – and you can go away with friends too05/01/2021
MAY half term is going to be an even bigger event than usual this year, as it's the first time people in England can go on holiday with people outside their household.
From May 17, groups of up to six people from different households or unlimited numbers of people from two households can share a holiday let together.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Hotels, hostels and B&Bs are also allowed to reopen on that date.
It means that May half term will be one of the first opportunities for friends or family to enjoy a break as a group.
School holiday and term time dates can vary depending on which part of the country you live in, but for most schools, the May half-term in 2021 is set to start on Monday May 31 and last for one week.
It's a great time to get away for a UK break with the kids before the crowds and prices hike up in the school summer holidays.
It's bound to be a popular time for getaways, but there are still some deals you can find, from just £119.
- Haven Holidays 28 May 2021 3-night breaks from £369
- Haven Holidays 31 May 2021 4-night breaks from £370
- Park Holidays UK 28 May 2021 3-night breaks from £367
- Park Holidays UK 31 may 2021 4-night breaks from £486
- Pontins 28 May 2021 3-night breaks from £119
- Pontins 31 May 4-night breaks from £199
- Snaptrip beach located holiday rentals 3-night breaks from £369
- VRBO holiday rentals 3-night breaks from £247
- John Fowler Holidays breaks from £259
- Shorefield Holidays breaks from £482
- Sykes cottages 3-night breaks from £367
- Airbnb 3-night breaks from £147
- Center Parcs 3-night breaks from £529
This year is set to be yet another 'year of the staycation,' as Brits continue to skip holidays abroad in favour of a UK break.
Many popular destinations in counties like Devon, Cornwall and Suffolk have been booked up since February.
Some holiday rental sites have claimed that up to 92 per cent of their properties are already sold out for the summer months.
As for foreign travel, the government is to reveal a traffic light system ahead of the May 17 predicted start date for holidays abroad, but has not given an official date.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article