Cheapest beach holidays to the Canary Islands in July – from £28pp a night | The Sun06/13/2022
IF you're looking for a cheap holiday during the peak summer season, the Canary Islands should be at the top of your list.
We've found the cheapest deals for beach holidays to Spain's Canary Islands in July from £28pp a night.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
The Canary Islands are a Spanish archipelago made up of eight main islands including Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Graciosa.
Thanks to its white-sand beaches, multiple water parks, and incredible scenery, Tenerife attracts more visitors than any other Canary Island.
Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria are great for family holidays, water sports, quiet breaks and beautiful beaches.
The biggest bargain we've found is a week-long stay at the Servatur Montebello Apartments in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, costing from £192pp, departing on July 6 from Bristol.
read more travel deals
Booking.com launches exclusive sale for Sun readers with rooms from £32 per night
Jet2 Holidays has one million FREE child places – beach breaks from £31pppn
The deal works out to £28pp a night.
Another affordable option we've found is seven nights in Costa Adeje, Tenerife, at the Laguna Park II, available from £199pp – still working out at £28pp a night.
We've also found all-inclusive options for a hassle-free holiday, with seven-night stays costing from £493pp (£70pp a night) in Fuerteventura at the Occidental Jandia Mar.
Here are the best deals we've found in July:
- 7 nights at Blue Sea Los Fiscos in Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote, departing from Leeds Bradford on July 6 – from £363pp
- 7 nights at Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel & Spa Golf Del Sur in Tenerife, departing from Cardiff on July 1 – from £398pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Atlantic Holiday Hotel in Callao Salvaje, Tenerife, departing from Stansted on July 1 – from £569pp
- 7 nights at Las Piramides in Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, departing from Gatwick on July 7 – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Castillo Beach Bungalows in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, departing from Stansted on July 5 – from £237pp
- 7 nights at Blue Sea Callao Garden in Callao Salvaje, Tenerife, departing from Manchester on July 5 – from £385pp
- 7 nights at Revoli Playa Apartments in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, departing from Doncaster on July 7 – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Blue Flamingo Beach in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, departing from Gatwick on July 5 – from £499pp
Most read in Beach holidays
Bag an all-inclusive adults-only holiday from £40pp a night this September
From sexy spice tours to crowd-free beaches – the Caribbean island to visit
Thomas Cook has all-inclusive holidays from £309pp & discount for Sun readers
British Airways slashes Turkey holiday prices with up to £100 off
Temperatures in the Canary Islands have a daily average of 28C in July during the day.
All prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
The deals all include flights and accommodation, but always make sure to double-check whether luggage and transfers are included when you compare the prices.
If you'd rather go on holiday this month, we've rounded up the cheapest all-inclusive holidays from £48pp a night in June, including in Spain, Turkey and Greece.
Read More on The Sun
Flight attendant’s top hotel safety tip – and you only need a piece of loo roll
I’m furious after the council sold ‘my garden’ to my neighbours
We have also found holidays from under £250pp this summer.
For a staycation instead, we've found cheap UK holidays in luxury lodges from £10pp a night in September.
Source: Read Full Article