Cheap Turkey late summer & autumn holiday deals – as number of Brits booking Turkish breaks double overnight03/17/2021
TURKEY is seeing a surge in bookings as Brits rush to secure a holiday to the country.
The increased demand has come about since Turkey's tourism minister announced yesterday that Brit holidaymakers would be welcome without the need for a vaccine certificate.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have seen bookings for Turkey double since the announcement.
The travel company has put an extra 100 flights to Turkey on sale in response to the surge in demand.
Of course, foreign holidays are still banned for Brits, with the
government reviewing the ban on April 12 and borders reopening no
earlier than May 17.
There is no certainty that foreign holidays will go ahead at all this
summer, but several countries are in talks with the UK government about travel corridors.
For those happy to book a break while there is still uncertainty
around travel, there are a number of cheap deals to be had on Turkey
holidays in summer and autumn.
- Jet2 Holidays self-catering holidays to Marmaris for 7-nights in June from £342pp
- Jet2 Holidays all-inclusive family holidays for 7-nights June from £419pp
- Jet2 FREE child holidays for 7-nights in June from £342pp
- Jet2 Autumn 7-night breaks from £345pp
- Jet2 Autumn Adult-only breaks from £489pp
- TUI September & October breaks self-catering from £392pp
- TUI September & October breaks all-inclusive from £490pp
- TUI Blue Grand Azur Hotel, Marmaris all-inclusive stay for 7-nights in September and October from £681pp
- TUI Marmaris, Icelmer and Hisaronu June holidays from £293pp
- Easyjet Holidays September and October 7-night holidays from £250pp
- Easyjet 7-night June holidays all-inclusive from £319pp
- Easyjet 7-night June self-catering holidays from £171pp
- Love Holidays 7-night all-inclusive holiday from £141pp
- On the Beach 7-night holidays from £191pp
- British Airways Holidays 7-night Bodrum holidays from £359pp
- Thomas Cook 7-night Turkey holidays from £220pp
- Travel Republic 7-night Antalya holidays from £193pp
Jet2 are currently offering a £100pp saving on all holidays, as well as low £60pp deposits, plus 22kgs of luggage and resort transfers are included with their breaks.
TUI is currently offering £100 off summer package holidays, which include include 15kgs of luggage and resort transfers.
Jet2 has added extra capacity to Antalya, Bodrum and Dalaman in Turkey, with additional flights operating from late-June to late-October.
Travel companies have been seeing similar spikes in bookings to Greece and Cyprus, who have also announced plans to welcome Brits this year.
Steve Heapy, chief executive of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: "Turkey has continued to be a popular choice, and the welcome news that UK holidaymakers can enjoy the Turkish sunshine this summer has translated into an immediate rush of bookings."
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article