Cheap Madeira holidays to book now – 7 nights B&B in June from just £244pp | The Sun02/26/2023
MADEIRA is the underrated Portuguese territory that’s fabulous for a beach break year-round.
It’s balmy in winter, and doesn’t get too hot in the summer thanks to its location in the Atlantic ocean off the east coast of Africa.
Because it’s part of Portugal, prices tend to be pretty affordable when you’re on the island.
Getting there can be a bit more expensive than other European destinations though so we’ve found the best value deals around to suit a range of different budgets.
All of these include hotel and flights but some include checked luggage and transfers as well – double check the details if you know you’ll need these extras.
- 3 nights B&B at 4* Hotel Madeira Panoramico, departing Manchester on April 21, from £286pp
- 3 nights B&B at 4* Vila Baleira Funchal, departing London Gatwick on April 24, from £290pp
- 3 nights B&B at 4* Vila Gale Santa Cruz, departing Manchester on April 21, from £294pp
Read more in travel deals
TUI slashes £100 off long-haul holidays in March- including Maldives & Mexico
Best Jet2 spring city break deals – 3-nights B&B from £218pp
- 4 nights B&B at 4* Eira do Serrado Hotel & Spa, departing London Heathrow on May 7, from £380pp
- 4 nights B&B at 4.5* Quinta do Estreito Vintage House, departing London Heathrow on May 7, from £392pp
- 4 nights B&B at 5* Melia Madeira Mare, departing London Heathrow on May 7, from £433pp
- 7 nights B&B at 3* Solar de Boaventura, departing Manchester on March 21, from £230pp
- 7 nights B&B at 2* Residencial Amparo, departing London Stansted on June 27, from £244pp
- 7 nights B&B at 4* Estalagem Do Vale, departing London Gatwick on March 10, from £249pp
- 4 nights half board at 3* plus Hotel Girassol, departing Manchester on April 17, from £383pp
- 4 nights half board at 4* TUI BLUE Madeira Gardens, departing Manchester on April 17, from £386pp
- 4 nights half board at 4* plus Saccharum Resort and Spa, departing Manchester on March 27, from £495pp
Most read in Beach holidays
The best adult-only summer hols from £324pp- to Spain, Greece, Dubai & Portugal
How to do a Mexican family holiday on a budget – while right by the beach
EasyJet's new sale has 100,000 seats from £19.99 – but you have to be quick
Top TripAdvisor-rated Canary Island hotels – from £758pp all inclusive in summer
- 7 nights B&B at 3* Jardins d'Ajuda Suite Hotel, departing Bristol on April 17, from £421pp
- 7 nights self catering at 4* Cais da Oliveira, departing Manchester on March 3, from £431pp
BA has lots of all inclusive beach holiday deals starting from just £419pp.
We also found the best hotels with waterparks in Crete.
First Choice still has free child places.
Source: Read Full Article