Martin Lewis shares how to get £165 worth of Boots No7 products for just £45 with advent calendar10/07/2020
MARTIN Lewis has shared how to get more than £165 worth of No7 products for £45 at Boots by buying an advent calendar for Christmas.
The tip from the money guru, which was shared in MoneySavingExpert's weekly newsletter, saves you over £120, or roughly 73%.
To enjoy the sweet savings on beauty products, you should buy the 2020 No7 Beauty Advent calendar at Boots, Martin suggested.
The calendar is notoriously popular every year and even has a waiting list, but you can sign up to it already.
In the newsletter, Martin wrote: "Yes, it's that time of year again… Beauty advent calendars are very popular with MoneySavers, and this is one of the biggies."
The 2020 No7 Beauty Advent calendar will be available to buy on Boots' website and in stores from October 15 for £45.
For this price, Martin said you’ll get £165.35 worth of beauty products, calculated using Boots' current website prices.
However, Boots claims the individual products actually add up to £172.50.
If you sign up to Boots' waiting list, you can get the calendar online 24 hours early on October 14.
It could be worth doing as last year's calendar amassed 226,000 waiting list sign-ups, and then sold out online within 24 hours of launch.
What’s in the Boots advent calendar?
HERE’S everything you’ll find behind each door of the Boots No7 advent calendar:
- Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil Black – usually £7.50
- Extreme Length Mascara Black, 7ml – usually £13
- Skin Illuminator Nude, 30ml – usually £12.50
- Gel Finish Nail Colour Porcini, 4ml – usually £3 (based on 10ml full-size for £7.50)
- Gel Finish Nail Colour Golden Sands, 4ml – usually £3 (based on 10ml full-size for £7.50)
- Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer, 10ml – worth £5.50 (based on full-sized 30ml version for £16.50)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream, 25ml – worth £12.50 (based on full-sized 50ml version for £25)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream, 25ml – worth £12.50 (based on full-sized 50ml version for £25)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum, 5ml – worth £3.40 (based on full-sized 50ml version for £34)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream, 5ml -worth £6 (based on full-sized 15ml version for £18)
- Radiant Results Revitalising Cleansing Wipes, 15 wipes – worth £3 (based on full-sized 30 wipes version for £6)
- Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum, 3ml – worth £7.60 (based on full-sized 50ml version)
- Instant Results Revitalising Peel-off Mask, 10ml – worth 60p (based on full-sized 75ml version for £4.50)
- Hydration Mask, 100ml – currently £5, down from £10
- High Shine Lip Crayon Rosy Blush, 1.4g – usually £4.65 (based on full-sized 2.71g version for £9)
- Eye Shadow Primer, 10ml – usually £9.50
- Moisture Drench Lipstick Desert Rose – usually £10
- Slanted Tweezers – usually £8
- Body Milk, 50ml – worth £2.05 (based on full-sized 280ml version for £11.50)
- Protect & Perfect Lip Care, 10ml – usually £10
- Radiant Results Daily Face Polish, 15ml – worth £1.05 (based on full-sized 100ml version for £7)
- Lift & Curve Eyelash Curler – usually £8
- Hydrogel Eye Mask, one sachet – worth £1 (based on full-sized five sachet version for £5)
- Precision Lips Liner Nude – usually £7
- Blusher Voucher – Entitles you to claim one free No7 Blusher, valid until May 31, 2021
Martin added in the newsletter: "Boots says there's plenty of stock, but in previous years it's sold out online within a few hours."
The advent calendar comes with 25 full-size and mini No7 beauty and skincare products, including mascara, nail polish and eyeshadow – we've listed all of the products above.
Boots is also hiding "golden tickets" worth £1,000 each in 10 calendars once again after rolling them out last year.
If you find a ticket, you can use the vouchers on all No7 products at Boots.
Even if you're not planning to open a window each day, No7 fans may want to get the calendar as it lets you pick up products you'd buy anyway at a fraction of the normal price.
Alternatively, it could be a nice way to count down to Christmas by trying new beauty products every day in December.
Last year, the calendar cost £42 and Boots said it contained goods worth £173.50.
The retailer couldn't share the number of advent calendars going on sale when contacted by The Sun today.
Thankfully Boots isn’t the only retailer where you can save on beauty by stocking up on advent calendars.
The Body Shop’s Make It Real advent calendar costs £130, but has £226 worth of goodies inside – a saving of £96.
Or if you don't mind spending even more, Elemis' beauty advent calendar sets you back £175, but contains products worth £403.84 – saving you £228.84.
We've made a round-up of the best beauty advent calendars for 2020.
In other Martin Lewis news, debt letters that "make people suicidal due to their threatening" language have been banned after a campaign by him.
The money guru has also revealed how to find hidden discounts on returned Amazon goods.
Plus, he's explained how to get a £5,000 green homes voucher to help with energy-saving changes this winter.
Source: Read Full Article