How young woman with cystic acne cleared her skin for good02/18/2021
Young woman who struggled with ‘severe’ cystic acne for years reveals the three ‘miracle’ products that helped to clear her pimples in months
- A woman who battled ‘severe’ cystic acne revealed how she cleared her skin
- Monique swapped out all of her ‘expensive’ skincare for three ‘miracle’ products
- She opted for products by the ingestible beauty range, The Beauty Chef
- Within six months, Monique said she noticed a difference – and she’s not alone
A young Australian woman who battled ‘severe’ cystic acne for five years has revealed how she cleared her skin within six months with the help of three ‘miracle’ products’.
Monique swapped out all of the ‘expensive’ skincare she used to rely on, and replaced her moisturisers and serums with three products from the Australian inner beauty range The Beauty Chef – with incredible results.
‘I suffered from severe cystic acne for five years, but when I changed my diet to include three products everything changed,’ Monique said.
A young Australian woman who battled ‘severe’ cystic acne for five years has revealed how she cleared her skin within six months with the help of three ‘miracle’ products’ (pictured)
‘I had Beauty Chef’s Collagen supplement once daily, the Cleanse powder in my smoothies and the Glow powder throughout the week.
‘I cut out all my expensive (very expensive) skincare, went all-natural and I cannot believe the difference.’
The Beauty Chef was founded in 2009 by Carla Oates from Sydney, after Carla healed her own family’s skin issues and discovered that beautiful glowing skin begins with a healthy gut.
The Glow Inner Beauty Powder ($65) is a daily beauty powder comprising 18 Certified Organic wholefoods including bio-fermented maqui berries, queen garnet plum and pomegranate fruit peel extract, vitamin C and zinc – all of which work wonders for the skin.
The other two products that Monique swears by are the Collagen Inner Beauty Boost ($45) and Cleanse Inner Beauty Essential ($65).
Cleanse is an alkalising super-greens supplement that is rich in digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics, while Collagen is a vegan drink concentrate with vitamin C.
It can be mixed with water and enjoyed warm or cold.
Carla (pictured) healed her own family’s skin issues and discovered that beautiful glowing skin begins with a healthy gut
The Glow Inner Beauty Powder ($65) is a daily beauty powder comprising 18 Certified Organic wholefoods including bio-fermented foods, while Collagen is a vegan drink concentrate with vitamin C (both pictured)
Monique isn’t the only one to have had success with The Beauty Chef.
Dozens of others have shared snaps on Facebook and Instagram to show how the brand’s products have cleared up their prolonged skin problems.
Reviews on The Beauty Chef’s website are also glowing.
‘I’ve been taking this combo for the past two years and know that they contribute to my inner and outer health and well-being,’ one woman posted.
‘I am often asked how I maintain my “glow” and these products are a key element to it. Big fan!’
Another added: ‘These products have an immediate effect. I love the look of my skin, hair and nails’.
Monique isn’t the only one to have had success with The Beauty Chef, as dozens of others have shared before and after snaps of taking the products for 30 days (pictured)
Carla (pictured) started making ‘lacto-fermented foods’ for her daughter at home and quickly noticed ‘a big difference’ in her general well-being
Carla Oates famously came up for the idea for The Beauty Chef when her daughter started to struggle with chronic eczema a decade ago.
She started making ‘lacto-fermented foods’ for her daughter at home and quickly noticed ‘a big difference’ in her general well-being.
The Beauty Chef business spawned from here – a business which comprises not only serums, balms and lotions, but also powders that you mix with water or put into smoothies.
The powders are packed with superfood ingredients like macqui berries, zinc and antioxidant-rich grape skins, which all help with inner and outer health:
‘Our gut is where 70 per cent of our immune system lies, where we metabolise hormones, neutralise pathogens, make detoxifying enzymes and where we make nutrients,’ Carla previously told FEMAIL.
‘So much of what goes into our digestive system can impact our skin.’
The Beauty Chef is now stocked at Net-a-Porter, Free People, Selfridges, Goop and Anthropologie – among others.
For more information, please visit The Beauty Chef here.
What are the benefits of The Beauty Chef?
Our skin, like our gut, is a complex ecosystem, home to a colony of bacteria with its very own microbiome (pictured before and after using the Beauty Chef)
* Our skin, like our gut, is a complex ecosystem, home to a colony of bacteria with its very own microbiome.
* Products like The Beauty Chef’s items are designed to replenish, feed and fortify your skin’s microbiome, effectively strengthening your immune system’s first line of defence thanks to the presence of bio-fermented lactobacillus.
* GLOW is a fantastic, nutritious, fermented powder for everyday use and helps to support skin, digestive and whole-body health.
* CLEANSE has very similar properties, but it also contains specific ingredients that provide nutritional support for the body’s detoxification and elimination pathways. For most people we suggest that they use GLOW on a daily basis for most of the year, and once or twice a year replace it with the CLEANSE powder for extra detoxification support.
* BODY is recommended for people who require support with reaching and maintaining a healthy weight range. While it still has some of the benefits of GLOW and CLEANSE, it is part of a specific approach for weight management and is a healthy meal/snack replacement.
Source: The Beauty Chef
Source: Read Full Article