Make the ‘perfect’ breakfast muffin for a ‘quick’ meal – it’s only 339 calories09/20/2023
Breakfast muffins are the perfect snack food for busy mornings or on-the-go healthy eating.
Instead of spending lots of time slaving away in the kitchen to cook a meal, make this “tasty” dish that is based on four main ingredients.
According to the food experts at Primula said: “Our breakfast muffin is a tasty, easy recipe with Primula Burger Cheese, your taste buds will thank us.”
They claimed that this breakfast muffin recipe is “perfect for a quick and easy breakfast” and that it’s “delicious as heck” and “perfect for any time of day”.
This recipe serves four, can be cooked in 30 minutes, and comes to a total of 339 calories per portion.
READ MORE: Mary Berry’s lemon cheesecake takes 10 minutes to make and tastes ‘heavenly’
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- 250g fresh spinach
- One garlic clove
- One-quarter teaspoon of black pepper
- One-quarter teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1.5 litres of water
- One tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- Four eggs, poached
- Four English muffins, cut in half
- 140g Primula Burger Cheese tube
Make ‘perfect’ dippy eggs in ‘four minutes’ with ‘foolproof’ and ‘easy’ method[TIPS]
Follow ‘perfect’ Yorkshire pudding recipe for ‘gloriously puffed-up’ results[EXPERT]
‘Easy’ recipe to cook the ‘perfect omelette’ in ‘less than 10 minutes’[RECIPE]
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
1. Start by washing, cleaning and drying the spinach. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and lightly fry the garlic for about two minutes before removing it.
2. Add the spinach and mix until evenly coated with oil. Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and cook for five minutes. Stir often or until the spinach is tender. Season with some pepper and chilli flakes, keep them warm and set aside.
3. Bring a pan of water filled at least 5cm deep to a simmer – the water temperature should be around 87 degrees at this time.
4. Then add the white wine vinegar into the water and crack each egg into a bowl or onto a saucer (this makes it easier to slide into the pan).
5. Stir the water to create a gentle whirlpool to help the egg white wrap around the yolk. Slowly tip the egg into the centre and cook for four minutes.
6. Lift the egg out with a slotted spoon and drain it on kitchen paper. Keep the water at the right temperature for the other eggs, making sure that the water isn’t hot enough to overcook them.
7. Toast each English muffin. Spread the spinach on each muffin, top with an egg and a generous amount of Primula Burger Cheese, and serve at once.
Source: Read Full Article