Krispy Kreme nutrition: How many calories are in a Krispy Kreme doughnut?11/18/2020
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Those of us with a sweet tooth will definitely be acquainted with Krispy Kreme. You can’t have too many of them at once though, since they’re packed with sugar and calories. So how many calories are in a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Express.co.uk breaks down the calorie contents of each doughnut.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is an American company that sells delicious doughnuts and other goodies.
Lucky for us, you can buy them in the UK in more than 130 retail shops, 1,000 supermarkets.
You can also purchase them online via the brand’s food delivery partners including Just Eat, Uber Eats and Deliveroo.
If you’re someone who is partial to a Krispy Kreme doughnut every now and then, you might be wondering how bad they are for you, and we’ve got the answer.
READ MORE- McDonald’s Christmas menu 2020: When is McDonald’s Christmas menu out?
How many calories are in a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
The number of calories differs from doughnut to doughnut.
On average, the doughnuts are about 250 to 300 calories per doughnut.
A statement on the company’s website says Krispy Kreme is trying to reduce the amount of calories in its products.
It says: “We are working towards the Public Health England targets of calorie reduction where possible.
“We are focused on reducing calories where we can and none of our doughnuts are over 400kcal with 44 percent of our range under 325kcal.
“We intend to work towards 60 percent by 2022 and 70 percent by 2025 being under 325kcals.”
Express.co.uk has checked the nutritional information for each and every Krispy Kreme doughnut and listed it for you:
- Original Glazed- 200 calories
- Chocolate Sprinkles- 262 calories
- Chocolate Iced Ring- 237 calories
- Caramel Iced Ring- 257 calories
- Strawberry Iced Ring- 259 calories
- Original Filled Kreme- 308 calories
- Original Filled Chocolate- 294 calories
Healthy Christmas dinner swaps: How to cut calories on foods this year [INFORMER]
How many calories in a smoothie bowl? [EXPLAINER]
M&S launches low-calorie food box with eight diet-friendly meals [INSIGHT]
- Chocolate Dreamcake- 351 calories
- Glazed Raspberry- 324 calories
- Glazed lemon- 295 calories
- Nutty Chocolatta- 379 calories
- Apple Crumble 353 calories
- Strawberries and Kreme- 358 calories
- Reese’s Peanut Butter- 409 calories
- Chocolate Custard- 289 calories
- Lotus Biscoff- 396 calories
- OG Bites- 138 calories
- Mini Original Glazed- 96 calories
- Mini Chocolate Sprinkles- 123 calories
- Mini Strawberry Sprinkles- 122 calories
- Caramel Sensations- 372 calories
- Salted Caramel Delight- 325 calories
Source: Read Full Article