Update your summer wardrobe at fantastic sale prices by shopping online now – The Sun05/28/2020
ONE-WAY systems, changing rooms shut and no touching could be the future of shopping when stores reopen in June. But with brands struggling to catch up financially and summer stock to flog, it can only mean one thing: SALES.
Slashed prices are sure to entice shoppers back to the high street, if safe, but did you know that stores have begun summer discounts already? Browse through Fashion Editor CLEMMIE FIELDSEND’S bargain picks from our favourite stores in our summer fashion sale special.
- Bra was £28, now £14 – buy now
- Briefs, were £12, now £6 – buy now
- Skirt, was £35, now £15 – buy now
- Dress, was £39.50, now £15 – buy now
ZARA is hiding a secret on its website – a small tab called “Special Prices” which is filled with on-trend looks for less, some only two weeks old.
Stock up on luxury-looking skirts and designer dupe accessories to pair with plain T-shirts.
- Yellow bag, was £19.99, now £9.99 – buy now
- Skirt, was £29.99, now £15.99 – buy now
- Shoes, were £49.99, now £25.99 – buy now
MAKE a statement in the sunshine with bold looks from Topshop.
It has up to 30 per cent off everything including accessories such as striking sun hats and sandals.
- Shorts, were £35, now £25 – buy now
- Mules, were £29, now £20 – buy now
- Sun hat, was £25, now £22.50 – buy now
AS temperatures rise, so do the discounts at Boohoo, which has a whopping 60 per cent off deal at the moment.
- Blazer, was £28, now £21 – buy now
- Trousers, were £22, now £15 – buy now
- Jumpsuit, was £35, now £22 – buy now
- Jeans, were £30, now £18 – buy now
BAG some ladylike styles at New Look with up to half price off summer fashions.
Ditsy floral dresses and delicate sheer, detailed tops are perfect for a socially-distant picnic, while its swimwear is ideal for when you turn your garden into a holiday oasis.
- Red belted swimsuit, was £25.99, now £12.99 – buy now
- Dress, was £25.99, now £20.79 – buy now
- Top, was £14.99, now £8.99 – buy now
IT has cut up to 50 per cent off everything, so you can bag all your essentials for less.
Add classic pairs of tailored trousers and smart blazers to your shopping basket, along with a feminine blouse for those smarter video calls.
- Blazer, was £35, now £29.75 – buy now
- Trousers, were £20, now £16 – buy now
- Blouse, was £22, now £14.30 – buy now
- Trousers, were £20, now £12 – buy now
LOOK to the online giant for 20 per cent off all its already low-priced pieces.
With such a cut on everything, get glammed up with these pretty options.
- Jumpsuit, was £20, now £12 – buy now
- Round straw bag, was £15, now £9 – buy now
- Top, was £25, now £11 – buy now
TU at Sainsbury's
INVEST in stylish basics that will carry you all through summer – and lockdown.
It is offering 70 per cent off online so you can grab everyday footwear, figure-flattering swimwear and lightweight loungewear for hotter evenings.
- Swimsuit, was £16, now £4.80 – buy now
- Joggers, were £12, now £6 – buy now
- Shoes, were £16, now £4.80 – buy now
WHILE many of us are dreaming of days by the sea, for now the kids’ paddling pool will have to do.
H&M has up to 70 per cent off its summer collections, so your new staycation wardrobe can help to make you feel like you’re sunning yourself somewhere tropical.
- Maxi dress, was £34.99, now £24 – buy now
- Espadrilles, were £29.99, now £15 – buy now
- Shorts, were £8.99, now £5 – buy now
OFFERS up to half-price on all its own brands including KLEY and Preen, as well as half-price on concessions such as Wallis and Kurt Geiger.
Make the most of the special offers and snap up exclusive brands to guarantee a unique and designer look this summer.
- Culottes, were £40 now £34.30 – buy now
- Pink dress, was £69, now £48.30 – buy now
- Pink dress, was £45, now £36 – buy now
ENJOY half-price bargains and indulge in pastel delights and delicate florals.
Pair your sugary-sweet shades with its denim for cool evenings and bag its designer- inspired footwear to complete any look.
- Jeans, were £19.99, now £13.99 – buy now
- Green blouse, was £15.99, now £11.99 – buy now
- Shoes, were £19.99, now £13.99 – buy now
Mens – Burton
THE company is a staple for menswear and it currently has up to 50 per cent off everything online.
- Shorts, were £22, now £19.80 – buy now
- Blue shirt, was £18, now £13.50 – buy now
- Burgundy T-shirt, was £25, now £16 – buy now
THIS is a great destination if you want to stay bang on trend.
It has 30 per cent off shirts and swim shorts to get you set for summer.
- Swim shorts, were £11.99, now £7.99 – buy now
- Striped shirt, was £29.99, now £20.99 – buy now
- Khaki shirt, was £34.99, now £23.99 – buy now
House of Fraser
YOUR one-stop shop for all brands, House of Fraser now has 30 per cent off selected styles.
Get your hands on the likes of Armani Exchange, Diesel and Tommy Hilfiger for just a fraction of the original price.
- Armani Exchange T-shirt, was £35, now £28 – buy now
- Diesel jeans, were £100, now £70 – buy now
- Tommy Hilfiger trainers, were £85, now £60 – buy now
Kids – Marks & Spencer
MAKE bedtime seamless with some cute PJs from M&S.
It has 25 per cent off pyjamas and dressing gowns, so kids can be stylish as they sleep.
- Unicorn pyjamas, were £13, now £9.75 – buy now
- Dressing gown, was £14, now £10.50 – buy now
- Tropical pyjamas, were £14, now £10.50 – buy now
GAP has up to 50 per cent off everything to make sure kids are ready for fun times in the park or garden this summer.
- Checked shirt, was £14.95, now £10.99 – buy now
- Star-print top, was £9.95, now £6.99 – buy now
- Swimsuit, was £14.95, now £10.99 – buy now
MATCH your little ones to you with pretty frocks and cool T-shirts for less.
- Grey knit, was, £8.99, now £5 – buy now
- Denim dress, was £14.99, now £9 – buy now
- Espadrilles, were £12.99, now £9.99 – buy now
Source: Read Full Article