‘How to Get Away With Murder’ Finale Spoilers: Who Died? Is Wes Really Alive?05/15/2020
SPOILER ALERT – This post has major spoilers for How to Get Away with Murder, so beware of reading any further.
The series finale episode of How to Get Away With Murder just aired and considering that the penultimate episode was titled “Annalise Keating Is Dead,” you can assume one thing that happened. It might not have happened the way you expected though.
There were some twists and turns that took place in the series finale and the episode ended up being a bloodbath with several major characters being killed off.
Click inside to find out what happened on the finale…
So, what happened to each of the characters?
- Michaela (Aja Naomi King) took a plea deal and got no time and probation, but she lost everyone in her life in the process.
- Connor (Jack Falahee) didn’t take a deal and received five years in prison.
- After learning that Governor Birkhead (Laura Innes) was responsible for the death of Hannah (Marcia Gay Harden), Frank (Charlie Weber) decided to take the matter into his own hands and shot Birkhead dead outside the courthouse. He was shot to death in turn by the governor’s security. Bonnie (Liza Weil) witnessed the incident and tried to run up and stop Frank, but she was also shot and killed.
- Jorge Castillo (Esai Morales), who was the father of Laurel (Karla Souza), testified on Birkhead’s behalf and was later shanked in prison. He died.
- Annalise (Viola Davis) was found not guilty on all counts of murder. Fans have been waiting to find out how she died after her funeral was teased earlier in the season. At the funeral, it was previously shown that Wes (Alfred Enoch) was there, so has he been alive this whole time? Well, the funeral scene was actually a fast forward to the future after Annalise had lived a long life. Enoch returned to the show to play Laurel and Wes’ son Christopher, who was attending the funeral with his elderly mom.
- At the funeral, we found out that Connor and Oliver (Conrad Ricamora) stayed together.
- In the future, Michaela was sworn in as a judge and we saw that Nate (Billy Brown) opened up the Lahey Justice Center.
- A montage of Annalise’s life was shown while Eve (Famke Janssen) gave her eulogy.
- Christopher was the subject of the final scene and we saw that he is now a law professor at Middleton teaching Criminal Law 100.
Check out the sweet photos of the cast reuniting at the series wrap party back in February!
Click through the gallery for photos from the final two episodes…
Source: Read Full Article