Chrissy Teigen shares the ‘cutest’ thing her daughter Luna did to honor her late brother Jack11/10/2020
- Chrissy Teigen revealed on Instagram that her daughter Luna, 4, had the "cutest" tribute to her late brother Jack.
- The "Cravings" author explained in the video that the family had recently received Jack's ashes, and Luna subsequently placed a "therapy bear," as well as a piece of her favorite snack, near the baby's remains.
- "This is the cutest, most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Teigen said in the video.
- Another clip showed Luna introducing herself to the box of ashes, asking, "How are you doing?"
- Teigen lost her unborn baby in September, and called it "the darkest of days" for her family.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Chrissy Teigen's 4-year-old daughter Luna paid tribute to her late brother Jack, and the model called it "the cutest, most beautiful thing" she'd ever seen.
In a video posted to Instagram on Monday, Teigen explained that the family had recently received the ashes of baby Jack, whom Teigen lost in a miscarriage in September.
"Luna put a little therapy bear around him, and the best part is, I came down, and she gave him a piece of her favorite snack," Teigen said in the video, calling Luna "amazing."
Teigen also shared a clip of Luna sitting with Jack's ashes on the couch. Luna said hello to the teddy bear and Jack's remains, and then asked them, "How are you doing today?"
Teigen said in the post's caption that their family "is very open about life, death, grief, everything really."
"I know this is a weird post but I just wanted to share these to always remember my incredibly empathetic little mini," the model added. "life is infinitely better with [Luna] in it. I miss u, jack. we miss you a lot."
Luna's sweet tribute came after a period of public mourning for Teigen and her family, who lost their unborn baby Jack in September due to pregnancy complications.
"We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we've never felt before," the model captioned an emotional Instagram post about the miscarriage.
"We were never able to stop the bleeding and give our baby the fluids he needed, despite bags and bags of blood transfusions. It just wasn't enough."
"To our Jack – I'm so sorry that the first few moments of your life were met with so many complications, that we couldn't give you the home you needed to survive. We will always love you," Teigen continued.
The "Cravings" author has two children with husband John Legend — Luna, 4, and Miles, 2.
Source: Read Full Article