‘Bachelor’ alums Colton Underwood, Cassie Randolph reveal stingray incident03/17/2020
View this post on Instagram
while we were in isolation yesterday we decided to take a quick trip to the ocean and swim. It was cut short after a sting ray stung @cassierandolph in the foot. Mother Nature sent us a warning shot to get back inside 😉 I tried to take her mind off of it by playing UNO (It did not work). Thank you all for your prayers and concerns… after about 5 hours of pain and a weird reaction to the venom…Cass is doing much better ♥️ stay safe y’all!
Cassie Randolph is on the mend.
On Instagram Monday, the girlfriend of former “Bachelor” Colton Underwood revealed she ended up in the emergency room after getting stung by a stingray and suffering an allergic reaction.
“After 2 days in the house, we decided to go play in the waves (don’t worry, the beach is pretty empty) and I got stung by a stingray,” Randolph began. “SO PAINFUL. My brother has been stung a few times, so we knew what to do, but true to myself I had an allergic reaction to the venom (if a bad reaction is unlikely to occur, it occurs to me… I’m a magnet 🥺).”
Randolph, 24, who appeared on “The Bachelor” last year, said she spent five hours in excruciating pain, crediting Underwood, 28, for “trying to distract me” with UNO during the second hour.
“Ended up in the ER after getting hives and my entire leg was swelling. I’m fine now, got medication and my swelling is slowly subsiding,” she continued.
Randolph later thanked loved ones for taking care of her, including Underwood, who also reflected on the ordeal.
“While we were in isolation yesterday we decided to take a quick trip to the ocean and swim,” Underwood shared. “It was cut short after a sting ray stung @cassierandolph in the foot. Mother Nature sent us a warning shot to get back inside.”
He continued, “Cass is doing much better ♥️ stay safe y’all!”
Source: Read Full Article